Sign in to follow this  
june_c21

Where to shop for cheap clothes?

HI June... u can try to have a look at SUNGAI BESI a shop call NICHI... there got office attires, sporty, young, matture... and upstair got some formal dresses... all in one shop... price range also not too expensive... wink.gif

HI June... u can try to have a look at SUNGAI BESI a shop call NICHI... there got office attires, sporty, young, matture... and upstair got some formal dresses... all in one shop... price range also not too expensive... wink.gif

i like Nichii's evening wear. ...... biggrin.gif

yes, i like Nichi as well..the office attire also not bad..been there once and feel like going again..kinda current also the selection there..sumtimes i think got MNG lookalike la..

WOW... alot of Nichi lover huh??? HAHAHA.... most of my cny clothes i 'gao dim' there... hehehe... some of them look like TOPSHOP too... but the price just cheap... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Heh, Becky aka tickleme is a fan of Nichi. Wait till she sees this thread. tongue.gif

beside Nichi, you can get cheap clothes at Sg Wang and Times Square

Recently i bought a 3 1/4 Pink colour jeans at RM10 from Times Square Level 4 or 5 near escalator

also, gud thing about Nichi, can try and got sizes..where is it from ya?

i asked the aunty before who runs the shop at Sungai Besi, she said she's sourcing from Hong Kong.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif i'm Nichi regular customer leh... once i think of wanna buy clothes... NICHI is my 1st choice... cool.gifcool.gif

where is it? can anyone pls tell me the way to nichii???

where is it? can anyone pls tell me the way to nichii???

silky... it's at sg besi... must go there and have a look... i bet u'll like there... wink.gif

SilkyLene,

if u know Chan Sow Lin area? its there, at the side of the highway, the one thats always jammed one, heading towards Salak South side..there's also a Nichi outlet in Maju Junction i heard..is this true?

SilkyLene,

if u know Chan Sow Lin area? its there, at the side of the highway, the one thats always jammed one, heading towards Salak South side..there's also a Nichi outlet in Maju Junction i heard..is this true?

tat's truth... but i still prefer the sg besi wan... wink.gif

so far arrr???? which shop in sg wang sells d nicest clothes???

so far arrr???? which shop in sg wang sells d nicest clothes???

aiyo babe.... since u can go sg wang... then sg besi not tat far aldy... it's so near from sg wang to sg besi...

tat's truth... but i still prefer the sg besi wan... wink.gif

oo..then i wont venture further to check out other stores la.. cool.gif

but their clothes are getting pricier and pricier!

they use to be cheaper is it?? hehehehe i just started going to Nichi end of last year..

go there when u wanna buy or u decided to buy lor... if just only go there for see only... sure can't buy anything wan..